Moving on-premises SharePoint data to the cloud can significantly streamline your IT infrastructure and reduce costs. However, performing a manual migration can be tedious and prone to error, especially with large deployments. dSHIFT SharePoint Migrator helps you avoid delays and data loss. Its intuitive interface turns a tricky transition into a simple 3-step setup.
|Choose the site collections to migrate
||Customize dependency, versioning, and security settings
||Map new SharePoint Online accounts onto existing on-premises accounts
Designed for speed, dSHIFT SharePoint Migrator allows you to migrate large amounts of data quickly.
Multiple Source Platforms:
Supports migration from WSSv3, SharePoint 2007, and SharePoint 2010.
Drag and drop webs between source server and SharePoint Online. Easily choose how much content to migrate by selecting date and version settings. Map accounts by selecting users from lists, and migrate!
24/7 Technical Support:
Our migration experts are available around the clock to assist you with your SharePoint migrations with dSHIFT Migrator.
Large data volumes? Multiple server farms? No problem. A single dSHIFT Migrator license applies to your source and destination server farms.
- Fully compatible with Microsoft SharePoint APIs and methodologies.
- Easy to use, intuitive, drag-and-drop style user interface, which makes migrations as easy as 1, 2, 3, Go!
- Discover potential issues before you migrate with the pre-migration scanner.
- Determines how long your migration will take, helping you generate more realistic migration estimates.
- Allows selective content migration, and lets you restructure or reorganize it the way you want.
- Notifies users by posting important announcements on your SharePoint portal.
- Performs backups of your valuable SharePoint data at any point in time, and restores it with ease.
- Reduces the risks, lowers the cost, and shortens the time necessary for SharePoint migrations.
- Allows you to fine-tune your SharePoint migrations by defining date range or file version filters.
- Allows easy mapping of existing SharePoint users to newly-created SharePoint Online accounts.
- Migrates all permissions, including site, list, folder and item permissions.
- Migrates out-of-the-box (OOTB) SharePoint content along with versions.
- Migrates all OOTB list types, including discussion boards, surveys, events, etc.
- Migrates SharePoint wikis and Enterprise wikis.
- Migrates SharePoint Publishing Sites.
- Retains all associated metadata.
- Migrates all OOTB views.
- Migrates top navigation bar.
- Migrates all OOTB page layouts.
- Migrates all OOTB site columns and content types.
- Retains lookup lists, fields, and columns.
- Migrates all list items with attachments.
- Migrates OOTB WebParts.
- Generates a post-migration report.
Book a Product Demo: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 (855) DSHIFT 1